Tuesday, May 6, 2008

birthday fever.,.,

okay..

so this is my new blog..

well.. i decided to move here at blogger. com and try a different blogging environment..

i don't mean to degrade xanga. com ... since it is my first blog's home website.. but i think its hard to put tagboards, chat boxes, music playlists, etc. there..

well.. i tried it today.. but its pretty hard.. really..

so many steps to do.. but still to no avail.. ;(


hard for me to move just like that.. its like moving to a different house.. if you know what i mean..

Xanga has been my companion for the last two years..

hai.. tears mode right now.. (T_T)


okay.. so enough of the drama..

why am i here? to blog about my birthday.. ;)

BIRTHDAY

to tell you honestly.. i really don't feel like going another year old..

uhm.. why do we have to grow old anyway..? (haha.. stupid question..)

even though my summer days were spent with boredom.. i enjoyed being with my friends and cousins during this occasion..

me and my friends went out on may 2.. had fun and tore the house down.. ;)

( guess where we went.. )





then yesterday.. i was with my cousins at home..

ate spaghetti (my favorite.. yum :) .. sang at the top of our lungs.. till we drop tired on our beds.. ( hahaha.. )

today's my grandmother's birthday..

i really thought there would be a UNITED celebration today since we have consecutive birthdays..

so i didn't invite any of my friends..

to my dismay.. there wasn't.. ;(

sorry guys.. i didn't expected this to happen..

i was planning to invite you all..

hai...

there's still a next time right? ;)


(sorry.. too long..)

(tnx blogger.com)

No comments: