Monday, June 23, 2008

CLASSES...

okey.. so i haven't updated for a LOOOONG time..

sorry for my laziness.. but tnx to my tagboard.. it constantly reminds me to update my blog..

anyway.. time for an entry about my first TWO WEEKS of classes..

hmmm... seems awfully long ago.. ;)

FIRST DAY...

i went to school early due to obligations...

so as the usual me.. after the obligation.. i went around the school.. (literally) to meet my most beloved friends..

so here comes first day high again.. endless greetings and chattings..

what happened during summer, new looks, etc..(new attitudes?.. just kidding)

morning assembly starts and sad to say.. we're to occupy the 4th year space.. (haha.. reminds me it's the last year..)

hmm.. everything went well?.. hmm,.,., maybe,,,haha ;)

as usual.. even after four years.. the sound system is still a piece of crap..!!!

hmmm.. not to mention the performance of a band.. haha..

i was covering my ears for the rest of the program..

classmates: no problem.. haha..

i know almost all of my batchmates so it wasn't hard for me to adjust... ;)

classroom: BOO!!!

haha.. we spent our three raw years on the third floor.. and now we're staying on the fourth???

like come on,,,!!! that's sh*t..

worse: the staircase at the middle is unavailable for students/// hai...


hmm.. teachers: i could say (for now) that several of our teachers are nice.. except for some.. haha.. if you know what i mean.. ;)

still.. nothing has changed..

studying at City of Mandaluyong Science High School is still hard...!!!

haha..


;)

tnx 4 reading----

----

note: "always be my baby" by david cook is a good song.. good version.. ;)

No comments: