Sunday, June 1, 2008

last day..

so today is my last review session at academic gateway..

this morning.. i woke up at around 5:30 a.m. cause the previous night, my father told me that they (my cousin and father) wouldn't be able to drive me to the review..

so off i went at about 6:45 heading to Katipunan...

the ride was unusually uneasy.. not the ride (literally..) but the feeling..

it somewhat felt absurd.. can't put it into words..

after my LRT ride, a disaster happened..

i went out of the wrong exit point...!

instead of going right.. i went left.. haha...

i knew i was at the wrong place.. so i continued walking.. looking for a tricycle.. hoping that it could get me back to where i should be..

walk.. walk.. walk..

i saw a tricycle terminal.. asked a driver if he could bring me to my review center..

he said he can't take me there cause it's way too far.. and its on the other side of the road..

instead, he told me instructions to go back and find an overpass to cross the road..

so that leaves me walking back the other way.. seeing on the other side the exit point i should have taken.. that was plain stupid...!

sweaty and all... i was able to arrive on time.. ;)

the review went well.. we were all laughing.. like we were like classmates...friends..

too bad, after the review.. it was parting time..;(

as i went home.. i still feel something inside of me..

like i was carrying a burden of some sort.. it made me feel uneasy..

maybe because it was goodbye.. and i might never see them again..

hai.. why is this always the hardest part?

even though i wasn't able to befriend them.. i still feel some sort of guilt..

i let the moment passed by...

too late for regrets.. haha.. i'll still see them somewhere in the future.. maybe..

maybe in UP.. haha ( wishing.. ;P)

here are pix once again:




last LRT ride going to Katipunan..



little crowded..


empty ...


going home..


--------

tnx 4 reading my blog..

;)

No comments: